Come volunteer with Nakayoshi at the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF)! Benefits include:
- Vouchers for festival screenings
- Meeting film industry professionals and fellow film enthusiasts
- Official Festival T-shirt
- Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Working off parking or traffic tickets incurred at various cities throughout the Bay Area through Project 20
- Hanging out with your super cool friends at Nakayoshi
1. Register with Nakayoshi by emailing email@example.com with your name and email. Any questions about volunteering at the festival should be directed to the Nakayoshi email address above.
2. Register with the Center for Asian American Media's Shiftboard: http://www.shiftboard.com/caam Be sure to write "Nakayoshi" somewhere in the "Why would you like to volunteer for our festival" section.
You will be informed of Nakayoshi group volunteer details through email. You are welcome to sign up independently for other volunteer shifts, and you can also volunteer in SF, Berkeley or San Jose!
Nakayoshi will also be purchasing group tickets to watch a Japanese film playing at the festival. More details on Nakayoshi at the movies to come!
The 27th annual San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF), which showcases the best Asian and Asian American films from around the globe, takes place March 12-22, 2009 in San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose. The SF portion of the festival runs from March 12th to the 19th.